Monday, March 01, 2010

Why is the weather getting warmer?!

Dr Michael asked me to learn yoga or pilates since school starts 1 month later. I don't wanna join either of them because the CC that has that course is filled with aunties, seriously.. It would be extremely weird if I join them, and I'ld be the youngest. We're both glad that my back is finally improving thanks to physiotheraphy, the feeling of the therapist "cracking" your back is sooo shiok! So shiok that I yearn more, her to crack my back! Can't wait for physiotheraphy again next week!

Its so frustrating filling up all the poly forms! I'm left with taking photos for the cards, and I think I'm going to apply bus concession because adult fare is SO EXPENSIVE! Its like go work and return home from work easily costs more than $3?! When usually one trip only costs a mere $0.44 now so expensive :( Its unfair, seriously! Till now, I don't get it why JC students are charged student fare yet we're charged at adult price. We're the same age! Unfair should totally address to one of the ministers to change this rule. Write in to www.transitlink.com.sg !

Was youtube-ing Haiti songs and saw this superb pianist who plays songs that totally...I dont know. He's called "Yoonha Hwang" anyway, you guys probably heard of him before or something. He's awesome! :) Weird but..listening to him play the piano gives you a really good feeling.

Brother accepted Dad's offer, working @ the showroom, omg I wanna go there and work also!!! Jolyn & I are thinking of quitting on 12th though. I wanna quit and find another job so I'ld have more exposure to the different kind of jobs. Gaining experience is the most important! Upgrading myself is equally important too! I can't wait for lesson to start this Thursday! I probably have said it many times in the previous entries, but..I CAN'T WAIT! :P

I wanna watch Dear John! Just watching the trailer itself, you can tell its an awesome movie! Nicholas Sparks is such a great author! I can't wait for the next movie "The Last Song" written by him too! Handsome actor, gorgeous actress, such movies are worth it, plus great storyline too! :) Love such movies.

Dear John, tell me everything, write it all down. That way, we will be with each other all the time even if we're not with each other at all